8.25.2011

Nervous

I'm about to leave for my interview.  I took the day off to relax and get stuff done around the house.  But it's now almost time to head downtown and check things out.  I haven't been on a real live interview in over 6 years!  I've done several phone interviews - some good, some bad I guess, but this will be the first time I will be face to face interviewing with a company.  It's exciting but scary at the same time.  I'm trying to just go in with an open mind.  My goal is to get the offer because I can always say no.  But even just receiving another opportunity (even if I can't take it) will boost my mood/confidence to keep on trying.  So wish me luck and at least let me do well and then I can figure it out from there!  Everything happens for a reason!  :)

No comments: