8.18.2011

Thank You

Thanks for your comments!  They made me feel much better.  I still have yet to hear back from them (so strange to me) and it's now one week since my interviews, but I'm trying not to think about it too much.  In other good news, I received a call about another position yesterday (another good company) and did a phone interview that went well and they are setting up in-person interviews for me early next week.  I don't think it's quite as an ideal situation as job #1 but still a great company and a better position than what I'm in now so it's worth a shot.  Fingers crossed something great comes along for me soon!  :)

Tonight is my son's "Meet the Teacher" night.  I think we are all SUPER excited - I hope he/she is great!  Of course I have to drive there and then back to downtown for a dinner tonight because my life couldn't get any busier/complicated if I tried!  Ha!  This morning one of my tires read really low so in my dress for work I filled it up and about to go check on it to make sure it's not going flat again.  I'm hoping it was a random incident due to the heat!

In other good news, we tried out a church last Sunday that I've been wanting to try out for a long time, and we really liked it.  I think we are going to go back again this Sunday and bring our son along this time and let him go to the Wee Worship that they have.  Ha!  Right now, I really need something like this in my life, so I'm glad it is starting to work out.  Now I hope we can meet some great people there too because I'm getting really tired of all of my friends being crappy friends!!!

Other than that, not a whole lot else to report - just trying to survive day by day!  Hope you all have a great rest of the week and hope to have good  updates again soon.  :)

No comments: