12.15.2010

Baby Steps

Today I made my first step.  I had a friend send my resume to her friend who is a headhunter.  And the friend wrote back that she would love to look around for me because I looked great!  So....we shall see what happens!  ;)  I am going to be super picky when looking, but I realized that if I don't at least SEE what other options there might be, I will never know and the good thing about my position right now is that it is fine and safe and I can always say no to anything else if it isn't what I want!  Here's to 2011!

2 comments:

Mrs. Architect said...

AWESOME!! The best time to look for a job is when you already have one!! And since this one is stable - you can be picky and make sure you find something you really LOVE and is worth the change!! I'm hoping and praying and keeping my fingers crossed something pops up for you! And this is a huge step for it to happen!

AnEarly30 said...

Exactly - I definitely plan to be super picky when looking!