9.16.2010

Thoughts and prayers please!

I have this opportunity that has come up, and it's really good.  It is within my company so I would still get the same great benefits and get to work with the people that I truly love.  But it would be a slight promotion (and hopefully raise), way better hours, way better travel (super minimal), a new boss (!), possibility to work from home some, and in an area that I'm super interested in and passionate about.  I have interviews for it tomorrow and Monday for the 1st round and then we'll see where it goes from there.  I have already had e-mail and one phone conversation with the manager that I think went really well and she said a lot of positive things about my experience and resume, so I can only hope that I am able to impress and have this opportunity come true.  In the meantime, I am just wishing and hoping and praying that it does and would love any positive energy and thoughts you could send my way!  This move would mean the world to me - would give me my life back on the nights and weekends and summers, would give me more time with my family, would give me more time to devote to my health and other things, and would be a great step in my professional development as well.  Here's to hoping for the best!  :)

1 comment:

Mrs. Architect said...

Hundreds and thousands of prayers and and good vibes and positive energy headed your way!!!! xoxoxoxo