1.03.2010

Stuck

I'm pissed today. I'm angry, I'm upset, and I'm generally frustrated. I feel like I can't get ANYTHING done. It's like no matter which way I turn I keep hitting a roadblock. I don't want to go back to work tomorrow. I don't want to go back to dealing with the day-to-day boring b.s. from my job or my boss or anything else. I want to get sleep, I want to enjoy life, I want to be happy. I am trying but it's not working. I'm just not happy.

I can't get things done - I wanted to load the pictures from Christmas, but the stupid card reader isn't working now and I can't find the cord that connects the camera directly to the computer. It is SO frustrating. Since I can't do that, I also can't post the furniture online to see if we could sell it to get a little money towards our new furniture set. I understand it's good to get new stuff and it is very nice, but it is rushed and we don't have time to get our carpets cleaned and get everything painted before it come so now that won't get done either. And I just went through all of my summer/winter clothes and changed them out and now I'll have to take it all out again to put in the new furniture. I need to get rid of the old loveseat and the full bedroom set. But I don't know how or where to do it and my husband is not being helpful about it at all. He says he has never sold anything like that before so he doesn't know - well I haven't either so move on and help me figure it out. I want the Christmas stuff out of the house and while we've made progress on this front, we still haven't completed it. It's like we start something but never manage to get it DONE. Our garage is a mess. Our closet is a mess. Our bedroom is a mess (although getting somewhat better). And don't even get me started on our guest room! I hope no one asks unexpectedly to stay the night because they'll be sleeping on the couch. It is ridiculous! I hate living like this.

I haven't showered but I need to but I don't want to shower until I know I'm not going out or doing anything else. But right now the whole world must stand still for 3 hours while we watch the Cowboy game. I hate having a 3 hour stop in the middle of the day. I wish I could get something done other than stare at the TV screen. Maybe I will read - it seems to be a better distraction at least than this.

I want to work out but I can't because I get tired and I get upset and I get lazy. I don't know what's wrong with me. I am starting to lose motivation and all I have left is frustration. It sucks...I will talk to Dr. Fred about it tomorrow I guess because it doesn't feel right and maybe there is something I can do to fix it. I hate this. I want to be happy again. I want to enjoy my life not be pissed about it.

No comments: