10.14.2011

Tick tock

So....I went on Tuesday from my vacation up to the East Coast to interview with a company that I've been interviewing with for a few weeks (had phone interviews, tests(!), etc. and then they invited me in person).  The position would be here where I live, but their headquarters are up there and the management is up there as well. 

They treated me right - expensive air tickets, car service to/from the airport and business, meals, etc.  I clicked really well with the people who would be directly above me and it sounds like a really really great opportunity where I would get to focus on some more senior level duties with support underneath me and from above as well as the opportunity to manage someone else.  So now I'm just waiting to hear back...I was hoping to hear something by today but since they are on the East Coast, I'm thinking we are too close to Friday afternoon to really hear anything today.  So I will try not to think about it this weekend hope that my week starts off great with a potential offer!  :)  Or ideally they will call me in the next hour or two instead!  Either way, fingers crossed because this might just be the one!

1 comment:

Teagan B. Sawyer said...

So sooooo excited for you! Can't wait to hear what happens.